Purelix Wellness is a Wilmington-based CBD brand specializing in softgels, edibles, topicals, tinctures, and pet items in broad-spectrum formulations for a full entourage effect. Its products sell for $14.97- $99.95 and pose a $0.12 per mg CBD average price point, well within the market range. The total CBD concentration in the brand’s products is 2- 1350 mg, wide enough to accommodate all enthusiasts, whether veteran or novice. Purelix Wellness 3rd party tests its CBD products for standard contaminants, including heavy metals, microbials, mycotoxins, filth, foreign matter, and residues, and all items in its catalog impressively passed these tests. Besides, it examines them for THC and CBD potencies, and all the items we ordered passed these tests as well. Like other reputable brands, Purelix Wellness offers free shipping (for orders worth $50 and above) and a money-back guarantee (for 30 days), allowing dissatisfied clients to file claims and seek refunds or exchanges. The brand’s website is straightforward and easily navigable, guaranteeing site visitors an enjoyable shopping experience. One can reach the company’s customer care desk through the online form, email address, and phone number, all of which are provided on the Contact Us section of the website. Does the brand measure up well enough so you may spend your pence on its products? Below is our full 2022 review of Purelix Wellness which discusses various things about the brand, helping vet its suitability.
About the Company
According to its website, Purelix Wellness is one of the US hemp oil brands based in Wilmington, NC. It states through the official page that it takes pride in its adherence to the highest growing and manufacturing standards in the hemp space and invites you to start a life of wellness and health with Purelix Wellness. The brand was launched in 2019 and is fairly young in the cannabis space, but it is fast picking up its roots. There is, however, no information about who launched Purelix Wellness or who is behind its team.
Purelix Wellness offers CBD products in broad-spectrum formulations for a full entourage effect without the psychoactive THC. It deals in tinctures, topicals, pet products, sample packs, edibles, and capsules. The CBD products in the company’s inventory have a 2- 1350 mg CBD concentration range and sell for $14.97- $99.95, posing an average price point of $0.12 per mg CBD. With the mentioned average price point, Purelix Wellness fairly prices its products, and the figure is just average.
The brand’s website is simple and easily navigable. The Shop Categories 1 button collapses into several options for the products in the company’s catalog, and all one has to do is select the items of interest and add them to the cart to shop. The Contact Us section details a phone number, email address, and a contact form one can use to reach the brand’s customer care desk. Purelix Wellness sources its hemp from US farms and employs the clean CO2 extraction method to separate hemp extract from the hemp surfaces, all its products are 3rd party tested, and one can key in batch numbers on MyCBDTest.com to view the lab test results. The brand offers free shipping via USPS for all orders worth $50, and a 30-day money-back guarantee binds all orders.
The following specs are true about Purelix Wellness based on its website;
- The brand deals in broad-spectrum CBD formulated products
- Extracts deliverable methods include topicals, edibles, tinctures, pet items, softgels, and sample packers
- The company employs the clean CO2 extraction method to separate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces
- All hemp comes from the US
- All manufacturing facility happens in a cGMP-compliant facility
- Pesticides-free, non-GMO, USDA-certified organic hemp
- CBD products cost $14.97- $99.95
- The average price point is $0.12 per mg CBD
- The total CBD concentrations of the products range from 2 to 1350 mg
- All products are 3rd party tested for THC and CBD potencies and contaminant purity
- Free shipping is offered for all orders worth $50 and above
- A 30-day money-back guarantee applies to all orders
Hemp quality is critical in the cannabis space since it determines the quality of the CBD products a brand deals in, ultimately informing whether a company loses or claims its clients. As such, reputable CBD companies grow their hemp that matches the desired standards or liaise with farms whose hemp plants match the desired standards, and Purelix Wellness is no option. It ticked our boxes for hemp quality since it sources its USDA-certified, organic, non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp from American farms and employs the clean CO2 extraction method to separate hemp oil from the hemp surfaces, resulting in high-quality, broad-spectrum CBD products.
Purelix Wellness is a legal grower and processor of American hemp sourced from various farms within the US. Its hemp is USDA-certified, organic, non-GMO, and pesticide-free, adding to the high quality of the premium products the brand boasts. The company employs the clean CO2 extraction method to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces. This technique is preferred in the hemp space for its safety and efficiency. It not only cautiously removes the oil, terpenes, and flavonoids that make it versatile and effective but also ensures no solvents are unnecessarily attached to the extracts, adding to the safety of the final CBD products.
Like many other reputable CBD brands, Purelix Wellness uses MCT oil to formulate its CBD products, making them easily absorbed and more bioavailable. The next stage is 3rd party testing, a vital quality and control strategy the Purelix Wellness executes to ensure its products are potent and safe. It liaises with modern labs to test its items’ CBD and THC potencies and examines them for purity against standard contaminants like heavy metals, solvents, microbials, and mycotoxins. Although the lab test results are not available for easy viewership on the website, you can key in the batch numbers of your ordered products on MyCBDTest.com and view the test results. Generally, the brand is doing well since all the items we ordered passed THC & CBD potency tests and were pure against all standard contaminants.
Range of Products
Purelix Wellness has a decent CBD catalog comprising the following;
Purelix Wellness CBD Ingestible- Gummies
The brand’s gummies come in broad-spectrum formulations for a full entourage effect without the psychoactive THC. They come in 300 mg packs with 30 counts, each delivering 10 mg CBD. They sell for $39.95, posing an average price point of $0.13 per mg CBD, well within the market range.
Purelix Wellness CBD Ingestible- CBD Tinctures
The ingestible line also offers CBD tinctures in broad-spectrum formulations for a full entourage effect without the psychoactive THC. They feature various CBD concentrations, ranging from 225 to 1350 mg. The potencies of the tinctures also vary, ranging from 7.5 to 45 mg/ml. They sell for $14.97- $39.97, posing a $0.04- $0.07 per mg CBD price point, well below the market average. The website recommends oral or sublingual intake of the tinctures, although one can also add them to drinks and beverages, and their MCT oil formulation makes them more bioavailable.
Purelix Wellness CBD Ingestible- Softgels
The ingestible line also offers softgels in three varieties, Curcumin, Daily Formula, and Melatonin. These come in 300 or 750 mg CBD concentrations with 30 counts and deliver 10 or 25 mg CBD each. Like other items in the inventory, the Purelix Wellness CBD softgels are available in broad-spectrum formulations for a full entourage effect without the psychoactive THC.
Purelix Wellness CBD Topicals
The topical line offers salve jars, creams, salve sticks, and sports creams in broad-spectrum formulations. They feature 400- 1000 mg CBD concentration range, and pose a 3.39- 25.02 mg/ml potency. They sell for $16.47- $39.97, posing a $0.04- $0.13 per mg CBD price point, and are strictly applied topically.
Purelix Wellness CBD Pet Products
The pet line offers pet tinctures in 225- 1350 mg CBD broad-spectrum formulations. They are applied topically but can also be administered orally by weight, where 2 mg is the dosage for a 25 lbs heavy pet. The potency range of the tinctures is 7.5 to 45 mg/ml.
What We Like About the Company
We liked the following about Purelix Wellness while reviewing it;
- The clean CO2 extraction method used to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces is efficient and safe and does not allow solvents to unnecessarily attach to the extracts
- The company offers free shipping for all orders worth $50 and above, helping its clients save on purchases
- The 30-day money-back guarantee allows dissatisfied claims to file claims and seek refunds or exchanges
- Purelix Wellness diligently conducts 3rd party tests to ensure its products are safe and potent
- All the items we ordered passed purity and potency tests, showing that Purelix Wellness is keen on accuracy
- Formulating its products with MCT oil makes the brand’s items more bioavailable
- The $0.12 per mg CBD average price point Purelix Wellness poses is within the market range
- The company uses non-GMO, organic hemp for manufacturing its CBD products
- The USDA certification designation is proof that the brand upholds sustainable farming practices throughout the hemp growing cycle
- All manufacturing processes happen in a cGMP-compliant lab, ascertaining consumers of the highest safety standards during the manufacturing processes
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Although Purelix Wellness has all the mentioned pros above, the brand has its kink that it must straighten to perform better in the hemp space. For instance;
- The company lacks a live chat feature on the website
- Unlike most websites, Purelix Wellness official does not have a centralized hub for easy one-and-all viewership of lab test results
- The brand limits its CBD products to broad-spectrum formulations, cutting out CBD enthusiasts with varying interests
- The $50 free shipping threshold is relatively high and may not be attained by clients living a sub-optimal financial lifestyle
Generally, our review for Purelix Wellness was impressive since the brand uses non-GMO, USDA-certified, organic, pesticide-free hemp for manufacturing its CBD products, it offers free shipping for all orders worth $50 and above and a 30-day money-back guarantee, employs the clean and efficient CO2 extraction method to separate CBD oil from hemp surfaces, runs all manufacturing activities in a cGMP-compliant facility, and had all its products passing potency and purity tests whose results can be viewed by keying in batch numbers on MyCBDTest.com. Nonetheless, the brand’s catalog is somewhat narrow, and the items only feature broad-spectrum formulations, the $50 free shipping threshold is relatively high, and the company’s website lacks a centralized hub for easy one-and-all viewership of the lab test results. Consequently, the brand can do better by straightening the mentioned kinks.